Shell Helix HX7 10W-40
Semi-Synthetic Oil with Superior quality.
SAE Grade: 10W-40
Specification: API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4, JASO SG+, MB Approval 229.3, VW 502.00/505.00, Renault RN 0700, 0710 , Fiat 9.55535-G2 (meets requirements)
- Active cleansing technology.
- Excellent wear protection.
- Excellent resistance to degradation.
- Helps to maintain protection throughout the oil-drain interval.
- Low-temperature performance.
- Faster oil way for quicker engine warm-up.
- Actively locks away harmful performance-robbing deposits.
- Helps to protect against harmful sludge and varnish deposits.
- Helps to extend engine life by protecting against wear, even in daily traffic conditions.
- Low-evaporation formulation.
- Minimizes vibration and engine noise Smoother, quieter drive.
Synthetic technology motor oil – Helps to keep engines clean and running efficiently Shell Helix HX7 helps to keep engines clean and running efficiently by helping to prevent the formation of sludge and engine deposits. It is suitable for a wide variety of modern vehicles driven in demanding traffic conditions. Shell Helix HX7 helps to prolong the engine life of modern vehicles in demanding daily traf¬fic conditions by protecting against wear. Shell Helix HX7 can be used for gasoline engines, diesel engines (without particulate ¬liters) and gas engines, and it is also suitable for use with biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.